How To Enable or Disable Mouse Click Lock in Windows 11admin
The various operating systems come up with customizable services but cannot match the performance of Windows as it provides a variety of options to the users. The entry of newly developed and formulated Windows 11 has made it more clear that it is the best operating system.
It is considered to be more developed and accurate. Windows provides you with the option to customize your keyboard and now it has come up with the facility to provide customization of the mouse.
You can even change the mouse button settings along with the pointer speed and style. However, there is one more feature that Windows 11 has provided to its customers which are called ClickLock. This feature has been designed to lock the primary mouse button after we click. However, it is necessary to click the button once we start the process.
This feature is most useful when we have to drag certain images or text, thus it is important to understand how it works. This article will give a detailed description of how to enable and disable the mouse ClickLock in windows
How To Enable Mouse Click Clock in Windows 11
- Tap on the Windows 11 “Start“ option and afterward choose the option of “Settings “.
- Now Click on the option of “Bluetooth and Device” which is situated on the left side
- Now coming to the right side, tap on the “ Mouse”.
- It will open a lot of options for you, from them choose “ Additional Mouse Settings “
- The Mouse properties chart will open from which you have to choose “Turn on Clicklock’ to get started.
Now that the feature has been enabled it’s time to concisely press the primary button of the mouse, which will help you to lock the item. You can also unlock it by pressing it again. Once you lock the primary button you can drag the images anywhere without the need to long-press the mouse.
- If you want to disable the feature then disable the right tick on the option of ‘Turn On Clicklock’.
- Tap on the option of “Apply” and afterward click on ‘Ok’.
You can easily enable or disable the ClickLock option as per your needs.